- Flight Cages & Aviaries
- Stainless Steel Bird Cages
- Outdoor Bird Cages & Aviaries
- Bird Travel Cages
- Bird Breeding Cages
- Dome Bird Cages
- Playtop Bird Cages
- Decorative Bird Cages
- Corner Bird Cages
Save Big On Sale Items
For Your Friends & Family
See What Others Say
Avian Adventures Loro Flight Cage
The Loro flight cage is a knockdown cage that's easy to set up and break down because there are no nuts or bolts.
Studies have shown that a wide flight bird cage is better for flying and therefore better for your bird's health. This cage provides additional width and added optional slide-out grates to accommodate varying bird behaviors.
Dimensions of the Loro flight cage:
- 30" x 24" x 36" (WxDxH)
- Total Cage Height: 72"
- Bar Spacing: 1/2"
- Wire Gauge: 1/8"
Unique Features of the Loro flight cage:
- Removable roof
- Top grate below the removable roof that allows you to either use a UV light or remove the roof altogether.
- Stainless steel food & water bowls.
- Natural wood perches – which are healthier for your bird's feet than perches made from uniform dowels. Our perches are made of mangrove or yellow cow wood, lighter yet harder than manzanita.
- Improved knockdown design, still without nuts or bolts. Easily breaks down into a small box for easy transport and storage.
- A shelf at the bottom of each cage to store toys, food, treats, etc.
- Six month warranty against manufacturer defects on Powder-Coat cages.
The Loro flight cage is ideal for use as a:
- Flight cage for canaries
- Flight cage for finches
- Flight cage for parakeets
- Cage for small to medium sized parrots
- Cage for Sugar Gliders
- Cage for Reptiles